I also got the sensors for my bike and it works great with those as well. Easy to setup and use.
The wireless sync with Garmin connect has been working just fine as well.
Best price on amazon by far too.
- Available with, or without, a heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Waterproof to a depth of 50 meters, so you can wear it in the pool or the lake to time your swim
- Tracks bike and run data and sends it wirelessly to your computer
- Track your position, distance, pace, heart rate (with bundled monitor), add accessories to measure power data and more
- 20 hours of battery life
- One-year limited warranty
Some of the newer models of Garmin watches have such tiny displays that setting it and reading it are nearly impossible.
I understand that many people want a smaller watch, but if you don’t require a tiny form factor, the larger display is well worth the trade.
The form factor of a larger watch also means the buttons are much easier to use, especially while exercising. These ones are very accessible.
The band fits comfortably on almost all wrist sizes, though wrists under 5.5″ will have a loose fit.
The software and super tiny USB dongle are really smooth and easy to use to track your logged info. If you’re a distance or trail runner, the software info is really illuminating since it includes elevation changes, too.
The satellite picks up your location MUCH faster than the 200-series watches did, but this version is equally simple to set while running.
Totally a great GPS Running Watch!
Garmin Forerunner 310xt Video Review
More Garmin GPS Running Watch Info: